- Poster presentation at the American Physical Therapy Association Combined Section Meeting
- Speaker presentation on adult scoliosis PSSE treatment at the the International Research Society of Spinal Deformities
- Speaker and panelist on Non-Operative Scoliosis Team Treatment Approach at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital
- SOSORT Scoliosis Webinar for patients: October 9th 7pm CST
- 4th conference on the Conservative Treatment of Scoliosis on Oct 28th, 2017 in San Mateo, CA. PT and CPO CEU credits will be available for US Physical therapists and US ABC certified orthotists. http://www.align-clinic.com/
- SOSORT 2018: April 19th – 21st> Dubrovnik, Croatia. http://sosort2018.com/
- SOSORT 2019: Pre-conference; April 24th, 2019. Conference; April 25th - April 27th, 2019
Location; Parc 55 Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
- Amy's article titled, "Physiotherapeutic Scoliosis-Specific Exercise (PSSE) Treatments For Adults After Discharge: Self-Perceived Results", was published in the Winter issue of the In Touch journal. Read it here.
- SOSORT 2016 is in Banff, Canada. Amy is speaking at the conference.
- Amy is speaking April 9 at Scoliosis Education Day sponsored by DePauy Synthes and Medikidz in Raynham, MA
- The Scoliosis Research Society (srs.org) posted: Position Statement - Screening for the Early Detection for Idiopathic Scoliosis in Adolescents. This position statements comes from The Scoliosis Research Society (SRS), American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS), Pediatric Orthopedic Society of North America (POSNA) and American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Amy spoke on the topic of conservative management of scoliosis at the AAPM&R Annual Conference on October 1 in Boston, MA. Her presentation was entitled "Scoliosis and Spinal Deformities: Exercise Bracing & Beyond"
- The Philadelphia Inquirer published the article Beyond Braces for Scoliosis Patients featuring a number of Schroth-trained therapists. Amy Sbihli is quoted.
- The New York Times published an overview of physical therapy options for scoliosis patients. Read Hope for an S-Shaped Back by Rachel Rabkin Peachman.
- The New York Times published an article about the scientific benefits of bracing for scoliosis patients. Read Study Affirms Benefits of Back Braces as Scoliosis Treatment by Catherine Saint Louis.